For Sale SoCal: NIB (2) sets Nitro 4:88 gears and Motiv install kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
SOR PN 291-9010 on the R&P boxes, 291-9500 on the install kits. I noted that the blister packs on the install kits appears to be tampered with. I think there might have been crush sleeves in the kits originally, but I don’t know. What you see is what I bought.

Also includes two double drilled flanges. $500 plus the ride for everything.

5773584F-AD8F-49B5-8C70-F9E752EE5ADC.jpeg

Hmmm. I thought this was priced to move. Instead, not even a comment. 🤷🏻

Hmmm. I thought this was priced to move. Instead, not even a comment. 🤷🏻
Good evening Mark. The SOR part # on the boxes for the ring and pinion points to 3.70 ratio for 58-67 differentials based on SOR's website. I'm assuming this part number doesn't represent the R&P shown in the boxes currently and the ring gear has markings similar to this?

Thank you so much for the useful reference Evan. 😊

Yes, you would be correct if the current SOR PN does not indicate 4:88, because that is definitely what is in the box. That has happened so often with their numbering system in the time I have known them that it made me think harder when I created my own in 1994, where that wouldn’t happen.😉 My ‘hard’ catalog, which has five times the numbers that are on my website, is almost 6” thick.

So it looks like I’m offering two sets of bearings, two pinion flanges, and two sets of ring gear bolts for $10 more than the other ad for just the R&P. Now I’m satisfied that it is as good of a deal as I thought when I posted it.😊

What series LC does this fit?

SOR PN 291-9010 on the R&P boxes, 291-9500 on the install kits. I noted that the blister packs on the install kits appears to be tampered with. I think there might have been crush sleeves in the kits originally, but I don’t know. What you see is what I bought.

Also includes two double drilled flanges. $500 plus the ride for everything.

View attachment 3134624
Seems like a "move it quickly" price to me but I also thought I priced a few things lately with the "move it quickly" mentality but that stuff is still here as well. Maybe the market shift has started :hmm:

Smoking deal! I paid way more.

Thanks.

Ttt.

$499.00. :grinpimp:

Today only! 498.00

😛

Up.

Happy New Yerar bump.😊

Time for another.

Up.

Dang, this is a good deal, for front and rear. Matched with a 2F, H42, and 35s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom