Trade SoCal - Newish LC100 Series Bumper Trade for your old bumper + $ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got a new OEM Toyota LC100 Bumper a couple weeks ago with dark gray paint. Looking for a trade for your old bumper (dark Gray) + cash.

Reason: I plan on cutting the bumper for a winch and feel bad to cut a new OEM bumper.

Will help with the swap.

Too bad your not closer. I would trade you. Is it river rock green? That's what they call the dark grey for the early 100s. I think I will be in so cal in Feb. - Mar.

Too bad your not closer. I would trade you. Is it river rock green? That's what they call the dark grey for the early 100s. I think I will be in so cal in Feb. - Mar.

I have a used light gray one if you want it.

Na. Probably not. My bumper is really pretty good. Just a few scuffs and small scratches is all. If I had to repaint one to match I could just repaint the one I have. What winch/mount did you put in yours?

Na. Probably not. My bumper is really pretty good. Just a few scuffs and small scratches is all. If I had to repaint one to match I could just repaint the one I have. What winch/mount did you put in yours?

I used a Habor Freight Winch plate and my friend help me make the mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom