SOLD SoCal: New Bilstein Rear Springs for LC 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to sell a set of Bilstein Rear springs that I purchased with a Bilstein 6112/5160 set, from AJUSA.

The springs are new, and still in the stapled box.

I decided that I want ARB 2721 springs instead, so I didn't install the Bilsteins.

$150 seems fair, but I'll let the market decide.

Local pick up preferred, but will ship if you pay the freight.

20210508_154250.jpg
20210508_154045.jpg

PRICE REDUCED. $100 plus shipping.

Perfect I'm in Mira Mesa. I might be interested. looking for some shocks to go along with them. Do you know how much lift these would have on a stock weight 200?

I believe that these springs have 1.5" of lift. I didn't install them because I decided that I didn't want the extra lift when I had the shocks installed, but ended up with extra lift anyway with the ARBs that I just put in. ARB said "no lift" but there's definitely some lift. I'd say with the Bilstein springs you'll probably get 1.5" ish.

I'm looking to sell a set of Bilstein Rear springs that I purchased with a Bilstein 6112/5160 set, from AJUSA.

The springs are new, and still in the stapled box.

I decided that I want ARB 2721 springs instead, so I didn't install the Bilsteins.

$150 seems fair, but I'll let the market decide.

Local pick up preferred, but will ship if you pay the freight.
Bumping my post. These are still available.

Bumping again. I'm headed to Overland Expo in Flagstaff tomorrow, and plan to bring these springs to try to find them a new home. Thinking that maybe there will be a 200 or two there.

Hit me up if you're going to be at the show, and I'll make you the deal of the century.

Hey do you still have these? I'm looking for some slightly stiffer than stock springs to help with towing a small trailer occasionally and I work in Carlsbad. Was initially thinking OME 2721 but maybe these would work and local is a plus!

Hey do you still have these? I'm looking for some slightly stiffer than stock springs to help with towing a small trailer occasionally and I work in Carlsbad. Was initially thinking OME 2721 but maybe these would work and local is a plus!
I still have 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom