SOLD SoCal: NEW 100 Series WKOR Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

prwillard2

SILVER Star
Threads
Ordered these when I planned to build out my LX470 with a lift. They're the version that doesn't support AHC so they'll fit a Cruiser or LX470 that's had the AHC removed. These sliders are still wrapped the way they came from White Knuckle Off-Road.

No angle, straight away from the body, hence the line out on the receipt, as I modified my order after talking to them. Buy these and save shipping & tax. Located in Oceanside.

$750 face to face somewhere around SoCal.

9CA3D55C-9645-48BB-9F98-A6AF68EF0FEB.jpeg

Ordered these when I planned to build out my LX470 with a lift. They're the version that doesn't support AHC so they'll fit a Cruiser or LX470 that's had the AHC removed. These sliders are still wrapped the way they came from White Knuckle Off-Road.

No angle, straight away from the body, hence the line out on the receipt, as I modified my order after talking to them. Buy these and save shipping & tax. Located in Oceanside.

$750 face to face somewhere around SoCal.

View attachment 2730602
I guess you won't consider shipping to Colorado?

I guess you won't consider shipping to Colorado?
I'd have to get a shipping quote, there is an xpo logistics about 30 minutes from my house. Shipping would be on you at exact cost

Where are you located?

Oceanside
Well, I am very interested if the shipping is not totally off the charts. Don't want to ask you to make a 30 minute drive just for a shipping quote, but if you are going to be near the xpo logistics place, I would love to find out what the shipping costs would be. If it makes sense versus buying new, I'd be all over it. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Well, I am very interested if the shipping is not totally off the charts. Don't want to ask you to make a 30 minute drive just for a shipping quote, but if you are going to be near the xpo logistics place, I would love to find out what the shipping costs would be. If it makes sense versus buying new, I'd be all over it. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
I'll head there next week, wife and I are headed out for vacation today. I'd expect it's probably in the $150 range, but not totally sure.

I'll head there next week, wife and I are headed out for vacation today. I'd expect it's probably in the $150 range, but not totally sure.
OK....have a great time. I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back. My name is Rick and my cell phone is 540 809-6567 if you want to just text me.
Thank you

My buddy wants them and we're local. He reached out to you. Consider them sold pending funds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom