For Sale SoCal: lot of 6 SBC oil filters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Should have put these in my K5 Blazer when I sold it in 2021. $10 for all six. Local pickup preferred, but can ship on your dime.
31134F19-88CC-475D-9E85-CEBEE7985D65.jpeg

There are actually 7!

Still available.
I'm checking compatibility with my 5.7 TPI from an '87 Firebird Tans Am GTA, but can't find the part number 51060. It might be outdated. WIX has that number, and these appear to be manufactured by WIX. It's not the exact match for my motor, but the only differences are height and burst pressure. Height doesn't matter as the filter is very high up on my lifted 40, and still above the bottom of the oil pan. Not sure about burst pressure. What do you think?

I'm checking compatibility with my 5.7 TPI from an '87 Firebird Tans Am GTA, but can't find the part number 51060. It might be outdated. WIX has that number, and these appear to be manufactured by WIX. It's not the exact match for my motor, but the only differences are height and burst pressure. Height doesn't matter as the filter is very high up on my lifted 40, and still above the bottom of the oil pan. Not sure about burst pressure. What do you think?
I don’t know. I ran them in my K5 with a rebuilt ‘67RS Camaro 4 bolt main, no issues. But I am clueless if newer engines operate with higher pressures. I don’t know what I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bump

These are now FREE! No shipping. Come by the shop before I put them on freecycle. You don't have to buy anything, but it would be nice if you did.😊

Can you hang on to them until 12/21 for pickup, so two weeks from now? I'll try to buy something too.

Thanks,
Jon

Last edited:
These are now FREE! No shipping. Come by the shop before I put them on freecycle. You don't have to buy anything, but it would be nice if you did.😊
Mark, Can you hang on to them until 12/21 for pickup, so two weeks from now? I'll try to buy something too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom