For Sale SoCal, Goose Gear drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Goose Gear drawers, measures 39 deep X 41 wide X 12 height. Everything is in great working order just going a different route with my truck. Located in Van Nuys, Ca 91405 and not really willing to ship unless you're willing to pay I feel will be a hefty shipping cost. Best and ONLY way to get a hold of me will be cell 818-339-4066
*** $800 ***

@ 818-339-4066

I was just looking at buying a pair of these. I am out in Ohio. If you are willing to ship I may be interested depending on cost.

I’m willing to ship but I feel it won’t be a good deal at that point. I’m sure it’ll have to ship freight and on a pallet. You’re more than welcome to see what it would cost, I’m in 91401, weighs about 100lbs and add the dimensions of a typical pallet

Hey looking to get this down the line after some upgrades but if price is right may be interested. Those latches give any trouble opening up or solid locking? Eye hole in track are to hold down gear? Im assuming the top can handle additional weight anything to keep from sliding around? Im in Los Angeles.

Let me PM you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom