SOLD SoCal: FJ60 turn signal multi switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Xlnt condition, pulled from a 60 almost 20 years ago and stored in my warehouse since then. $90 plus the ride.
A7070B83-229A-44DF-A25E-498C9E05F357.jpeg

65EBD3B2-3783-4CAF-9D46-F241A41F24E0.jpeg

0B3EAAB7-90EC-4D55-BD21-ADD928FDDB85.jpeg

I know they changed in th 60 series. Will this fit a 1987 fj60? Thanks, Mike

I know they changed in th 60 series. Will this fit a 1987 fj60? Thanks, Mike
Mike, unfortunately I am not an expert on FJ60 electronics to know the difference by sight. I checked my inventory tag with my files, and the file indicates that I bought it as a loose item while I was buying an axle, tailgate and a pair of front seats from the guy. So I don’t have the actual provinence.
But I do recall that his seats were the deeper chocolate brown color that only came in the latter years. So if that’s indicative (he didn’t say that he had multiple vehicles) there is that.🤷🏻

They are all interchangeable

You will need to get me your full shipping address in order for me to get a quote. I’m long past the point of getting burned by guessing. I just asked my wife yesterday for a quote for a 4# package standard ground delivery to @VA Mountain FJ40. She actually texted me a screenshot:
919FEB90-4D42-4E93-8885-02FE9D9AAB0D.jpeg

I think it’s a lot cheaper to a business address.

You will need to get me your full shipping address in order for me to get a quote. I’m long past the point of getting burned by guessing. I just asked my wife yesterday for a quote for a 4# package standard ground delivery to @VA Mountain FJ40. She actually texted me a screenshot:
View attachment 3222770
View attachment 3222770
4029 Artist Dr, Plano, TX 75023

Michael, I am going to go ahead and take this home (where we ship from) even though it hasn't been paid for, because I am not going to be back in the shop again until Monday.

Just got in from putting upper and lower arms in the ram ,it was one of those oh sh…t days but it’s done. Will put money in tomorrow morning .Thanks, Mike

View attachment 3222770
Everything is more expensive today. @65swb45 did the work to be able to put together and ship my order, I’m happy to pay the FDX shipping to do business with him. He has no control of the ship rates. To me his service is worth it…

Hi, Just got the turn signal today. Expertly packaged with no chance of it breaking during shipping. I sure wish people took the time to package as well as Mark. Most of my packages come in so poorly wrapped that they are damaged or not even usable with no thought given to the buyer. Hats off to a great seller. Mike

Hi, Just got the turn signal today. Expertly packaged with no chance of it breaking during shipping. I sure wish people took the time to package as well as Mark. Most of my packages come in so poorly wrapped that they are damaged or not even usable with no thought given to the buyer. Hats off to a great seller. Mike
I take no credit for that. My wife handles the shipping, and she is first class.

Occasionally people balk at my shipping quotes, but I’m way past giving her time away any more than I would my own. Save that for the younger crowd that are still trying to ‘get their foot in the door.’

I figured it was your wife; wrapped too good ,looks like my wife’s work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom