SOLD SoCal: FJ40 FST Windshield Channel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I am after:

1. front windshield channel
2. door headers
3. Bow pieces between B & C bows. Will likely end up building these myself, but if someone local had these pieces I would likely forego the time spent in building and just buy there parts.

Basically I have B & C bows and that is all.

I've talked to Real Steel and can buy these pieces individually from their "kit", but figured I would see if I can get some used parts before buying new.

Thanks to @CondeCruiser, now I am just searching for the FST front windshield channel.

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

I think I still have one windshield channel left.

If you do, I will take it Mark, thanks for the reply. I see you are away until tomorrow, I will call tomorrow and leave a message. I know I need at least one barn door pin assembly from you, I'll browse your website and see if there are any other knick knacks I need.

Thanks again.

Evan

If you do, I will take it Mark, thanks for the reply. I see you are away until tomorrow, I will call tomorrow and leave a message. I know I need at least one barn door pin assembly from you, I'll browse your website and see if there are any other knick knacks I need.

Thanks again.

Evan
I have five times more things on the shelves than I have on the website. As long as you’re not just targeting unobtanium, I try to remain a reliable resource, even if I am mostly overlooked.☹️

I would be willing to split up my paki set. I can keep the b and c pillars and sell the headers and side pieces. PM me if interested.
Will do.

I looked and I can’t find it Evan. It’s possible that I sold it and don’t remember. Or it’s possible I moved it and it will show up in a year or two. :banghead:

I looked and I can’t find it Evan. It’s possible that I sold it and don’t remember. Or it’s possible I moved it and it will show up in a year or two. :banghead:
Ok, thanks for your time/efforts Mark.

Bump

Bump. Razors edge away from buying new reproduction unit from SOR.

Last edited:
Mine looks much different than that in the link
I was thinking it should have a much more square channel to receive the top? It's difficult to tell, but it looks like the SOR reproduction also has just the L-shape, and not the C-shape I was expecting.

From SOR website:

800-00-01-big.jpg

Like this?

I saw those, but they look basically the same to me as the sale ad I linked and the SOR reproduction units. That being said, I will never order anything from Cruiser Parts after all the bad reviews I have read. Too many other good vendors to spend money with.

Looks like I need to do some more research to see what the channel I need looks like that will work with my OCD reproduction top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom