For Sale [SoCal] FJ40 Front Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of front doors that would be ideal for an original restoration project, or for someone that doesn't want the hassle of repairing the typical rust spots. They are in such nice condition, I was planning to retro-fit my 66 to use them, but ended up stumbling upon a hard top & door set of the right era that was a simpler way to go. I doubt you would find a nicer set of doors not attached to an equally nice truck. You can see in the photos the original paint still shines enough to reflect my knobby knees. I even picked up a set of door stops in very good condition that I'll throw in. I'd prefer to sell for local pick up, shipping would be a challenge. Also, for the price, I expect you would want to check them over for yourself. Asking for $1200 for the pair.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

I've see some very nice sets of doors come through mud from time to time for 550 to 600 range. Just saying you might get some bites if the price were more palatable

Thanks for the feedback was really looking to get back what I paid for them. That would be $1000, I would let them go for that. I can appreciate that folks may have reservations as I'm pretty new to Mud.

Blue Sky - it is true, a set of average doors can be had a bit cheaper. I had been chasing a full set of later model doors for quite a long time and I can safely say the set you have are way, I mean WAY, above average. I had called Mark right after you bought these and I kicked myself for being too slow. I think $1000-1100 is a reasonable price for what you have.

TCSTARK - thanks for the confirmation. They were going to be the cleanest parts on my truck. :)
Let me know if you're still interested, I'm sure shipping is doable.

Hello: New to IH8Mud> But not to the restore industry. Remember if you are going to sell body parts doors. A straight ruler across the door panel is very important to show in pics. Yes, its a FJ but for resale and restore you need to show that the pulling of the fj doors from the inside pull handle has bowed in the door or not. So post with a straight ruler across the door. If you see no bow in both doors, they are worth every penny. Hope this helps with your Bessy Project!

Ciao!
1978 Bessy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom