SOLD SoCal - DIY Drawer System for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I have a drawer system for sale built by "udubfl' more photos and specs can be found on his original post - SOLD - San Diego,CA: DYI LC100/LX470 Drawer System

Asking $450 $400
I purchased it earlier this year, but no longer have a use as I have decided to go another route with my rig
Includes the fire extinguisher still, as well as the netting on top, and the bolts for the fridge slide

hkOJiJl - Imgur.jpg

zaRwmpE - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, local pickup only

Interested, were are you located?

Near Cerritos

A bit out of my way from San Diego, need to check dimensions for a 80 series as well. Do you have dimensions for the fridge opening, I got that its 18.25 wide and 36 depth but need to know the height to fit my fridge and slide combo. Mine is about 19 in high and I cant tell what ARB fridge he had to fit.

its basically 18.5 inches tall for the fridge area. and the total width is just shy of 42.25 inches

Thanks for measuring. I'll have to pass. Good luck with sale.

bump, need gone asap, ill take $400

Hey bro, I work out in El Cajon, can I swing by tomorrow afternoon to take a look at it? Super interested.
I work Monday, hopefully it will be a half day, what time are you thinking?

Dang, I don't I'll be able to make it out and back for my friendsgiving. Sorry man, GLWS!
I could be home by 10am, are you sure you wouldnt be able to make it?

Monday is turning into a no-go for me, I can swing Weds. since I'm meeting a friend in Orange. What's your availability then?
My schedule has me most likely being off on Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom