SoCal Boat Side Rock Sliders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yodaTEQ

Design,Build,EXPLORE
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
yodateq.com
Check them out...SoCal Boat Side ROCK Sliders
The sliders are manufactured out of 3/16' laser cut steel plate. The main body of the slider is formed as a single piece. The "Kicker" is made out of 1.5" round tubing .120 wall. These are a bolt on solution or they can be welded on.

HK6A6591.jpg

HK6A6589.jpg

HK6A6585.jpg

HK6A6582.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wow man those are sick! Nice job, I was wondering when someone would make them like this for max clearance. Price seems very reasonable too.

Have they been rock tested? They look good but the strut design looks precarious. Just saying. Can I assume that I wanted a set that I could get without the cat protection? I'm currently looking into new exhaust which will turn my cats.

Frank-

Really clean design.

BTW, I think we passed each other on the 57 a couple weeks ago, maybe. Nice LC you gots.

Those are very nice. Something to consider in the future

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Great Design!!!!

I have SoCalFrank's sliders on my LX450 and have taken it through various trails here in CA and most recently in Sedona, AZ. I have to say I'm glad I had the sliders. It really protected my truck and with no undercarriage damage. It scratched the bottom part of the sliders but no dents or dings.

The sliders are well made and very functional. What I like most is they have a good style to them. Especially when I clean up my truck (being black) they look great!!! The sliders are not your regular square and round tubing.

image-1586487957.jpg

image-3216668789.jpg

Last edited:
Those look sharp. Where would I pick them up if I ordered?

Do you have a measurement for how far out the tube protrudes? Trying to determine if it's a functional step when the doors are closed. Thx.

On another note, can you make a bolt on skid plate for a rear aux tank?

What tube (DOM, wall thickness, etc) was used?
What size plate?

PKP80 said:
What tube (DOM, wall thickness, etc) was used?
What size plate?

The sliders are manufactured out of 3/16' laser cut steel plate. The main body of the slider is formed as a single peice. The "Kicker" is made out of 1.5" round tubing .120 wall.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Cool a new design. More details needed.
Any pictures off the LC showing details? Looking to see pictures on how frame tubes are attached to frame and main body of slider. Can you provide the measurement from the bottom of the pinch weld to the bottom of the main body of the slider? Also is it the pictures or does the cat protection hang down low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom