Builds SOCAL BJ74 - The Fridge (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think it is fair to say that when it comes to a 70 Series Landcruiser nothing completes its front end nearly as well as an ARB Bullbar. Luckily for me even though 70's were never sold in the USA as such ARB is nice enough to make ARB's Bullbars available for them .

If course with a BJ74 you can even fit the Bullbar in the back, who needs anything else :)

2022-07-01 12.43.49.jpg

Sadly the dash face I designed was to big to fit on my little 3D R&D printer so I will just have to settle for some 6061 instead of PLA lol, 1st world problems.

Hopefully it will fit and give the gauges a nice home to live out there life monitoring the mighty 13BT :) @Twisty know they are the best engine ever made :)

DashFace2.jpg
DashFace1.jpg
DashFace3.jpg
DashFace.jpg

Now its almost trail ready I need to check if the Fridge runs happily on 12 and 24V , hopefully ARB took that into account , mean while this front runner table is growing on me, just have to get that spare wheel off the rear door so it don't keep shutting on my. Hopefully I will have a rear bar sorted by Rubithon

2023-05-12 10.23.50.jpg

My (classic?) ARB fridge runs happily on 12v and happier on 24v 👍
FWIW I've had good luck so far running dual purpose marine/starting deep cycle batteries with 100W of solar charging the 2 as a 24v array, then running the fridge off the 24v.

Righto stereo is in ready to wire, reuse the factory air vent it gas mounts on back.

20230726_143620.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom