SOLD SoCal - 80-series Third Row Seats - Oak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the drawers, fridge, and cargo barrier in place it's time to be honest with myself that we're never using these again.
Bought used off another 'mudder two years ago. Came out of an LC, so the leather is a slightly different shade of brown than my LX, but never bothered me. When I first got them they had a faint smoke smell so I febreeze'd the hell out of them and left them in the sun for about a week. No issues after that but just wanted to be transparent.

$60 OBO, just want the garage space back.

Up for grabs, otherwise I'm chucking the seats out Monday. If anyone wants them, come get them this weekend, free for the taking. Also have a 80-series car cover from the PO I don't use you can have. Cheers!
(if not for the fire ban, we'd be in the woods this weekend...instead it's a house and garage cleaning extravaganza!)

Up for grabs, otherwise I'm chucking the seats out Monday. If anyone wants them, come get them this weekend, free for the taking. Also have a 80-series car cover from the PO I don't use you can have. Cheers!
(if not for the fire ban, we'd be in the woods this weekend...instead it's a house and garage cleaning extravaganza!)
I'd be interested in the car cover if it's in good shape. How much shipped to 33710?

Hey, I think @ucmikej is going to stop by this evening or tomorrow and snag it, if he doesn't show up I can find an Amazon box to stuff it in and estimate the shipping.

All gone, cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom