SOLD SoCal 80 series/LX450 Aluminum Heavy Capacity Roof Rack and Ladder Combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
This rack goes from rear of car to rear of sunroof. It is a Japanese built rack with extra strong 4 gutter brackets each side.
It was on a JDM camperized DJ80 that was imported into the USA.

Length is appx 64 inches and Width is appx 52 inches. Floor is solid fluted aluminum and has many cross braces to reinforce with quality welding and this has beautiful pride of builder craftsmanship. It is built by AIBA

Ladder is also aluminum and very sturdy mounting exclusively to upper hatch allowing easy opening of upper or lower tailgates and out of the way. Ladder will not be sold separately....if you buy just the rack, I will keep the ladder for one of my own 80 series.

Rack with ladder $750, Rack without ladder $650. Rack not sold separately. Local pickup ONLY. I am near Pasadena, CA.

(SPARE TIRE HOLDER HAS BEEN SOLD, NON SLIDING CARGO WINDOWS sold, license plate holder sold).
(fyi, back half has been cut off to allow a wider and longer camper unit to be built onto the chassis for world travel)

20221119_152519.jpg

20221117_142036.jpg

20221117_142029.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom