Wanted SoCal- 80 series driver headlight & marker light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a driver’s side headlight and marker lights. The closer to Long Beach the better.

What year 80? It makes a difference on the grill mount section. I know I have some I just can't remember what years. $120 plus actual shipping. Corner light $35 plus shipping.

What year 80? It makes a difference on the grill mount section. I know I have some I just can't remember what years. $120 plus actual shipping. Corner light $35 plus shipping.
Its a 1994 but the seller hasn't responded to my most recent messages so I don't think it's going to work out for this project 80.

Me? I haven't received any messages from you.

Me? I haven't received any messages from you.
No, not you the seller of the actual 80 series I was going to buy that needed a headlight. I haven't heard from them for a few days so I've given up on that truck. I'm probably going to get a clean 100 series that has a good service history on Monday.

100s are nice. It might be my favorite all around Cruiser.

100s are nice. It might be my favorite all around Cruiser.
I just got it a couple hours ago. Probably needs some suspension bits but the interior is super clean and for the price I don’t think I could find a cheaper one in the same condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom