For Sale DEC 2023 - 80 series Doors, Glass, Tail Gates, Tail Hatches, cowls, etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have complete full floats from 80 series, non-lockers for $1350 each, but the shipping from Los Angeles to Alabama will probably exceeds the price, unless you make your own arrangements. I can put one on a pallet and deliver it to your shipper. I am in zip code 91780. I also have a few front axles.

do you have a rear locker actuator for a 96? also, how much for the rear sliding window frames if you have them?

Thanks
Mike

do you have a rear locker actuator for a 96? also, how much for the rear sliding window frames if you have them?

Thanks
Mike
I do not have a locker actuator. A pair of good sliding window frames are $50 plus shipping.

How about a rear locker wiring harness?
No locker wiring harness. Consider an aftermarket wire loom like the 12voltguy or others sell. This way you only have 3 basic wires, don't need an ECU controller (the one in the passenger kick panel, don't have to tie into your main ECU, and simply wire OFF - ON

Can you point me in the direction of 12 volt guy? Looks like the .com & .net don’t work

you will have to do a google search " Toyota Locker wiring harness" or similar.
Most of the buggies using a Tacoma or 80 series Landcruisers are using them.
Trail Gear, Marlin Crawler, Yotamaster also carry them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom