For Sale SoCal: 74-80 heater pipes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Just found this box of used pipes up on a shelf in the stockroom. Look to be all from 74-80. (Updated 1/2/24)Call for current pricing.

www.marksoffroad.net
BE854BE2-1F12-470C-9A59-8C79FA1D2B17.jpeg

Last edited:
The pipes that pass through the firewall, feed both heaters.

can you describe the location of the Y pipe?
Timing response based on me sitting in a diner at the moment, eating, without a book.😛

here are some pics of what i am looking for, my 74 doesnt have a rear heater. I would like to add heat to the rear eventually. No hurries, enjoy your dinner. I can call and leave a message tomorrow.
front-heater-tube-Toyota-FJ40-FJ45-btb-87248-60190-R-c-100x100.jpg
1674001296585.jpeg

here are some pics of what i am looking for, my 74 doesnt have a rear heater. I would like to add heat to the rear eventually. No hurries, enjoy your dinner. I can call and leave a message tomorrow.
front-heater-tube-Toyota-FJ40-FJ45-btb-87248-60190-R-c-100x100.jpg
View attachment 3222303
Those go through the firewall.😉 Didn’t realize that I forgot to load the crappy pic i took from on top of the ladder.😛

no worries, thanks for adding the pics. Yes, looks like you have one of the Y pipes in the pile. I believe one goes through the firewall straight and the other goes through and curves. I can call you tomorrow if its easier.

no worries, thanks for adding the pics. Yes, looks like you have one of the Y pipes in the pile. I believe one goes through the firewall straight and the other goes through and curves. I can call you tomorrow if its easier.
Did this ever happen?

I still have most of the heater pipes. The one that runs along the side cover I am holding for @martymart .

mark, thanks for the prompt reply. let me know what the next steps are.
Leave me a voicemail and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, which may not be until next week. I’ve got a full plate at the moment; changed my signature line to reflect that.

Mark
I’m interested in a set of your heater pipes if they will work in our 1970 40 with front and rear heat. Also, if you still have the heater hose that goes above the side cover in the engine bay.
Thanks and happy Thanksgiving.
Mark

Leave me a voicemail and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, which may not be until next week. I’ve got a full plate at the moment; changed my signature line to reflect that.
Hi Mark,

I'm still interested in the heater pipes and not sure if you still have them. Please let me know.

Mike

Hi Mark,

I'm still interested in the heater pipes and not sure if you still have them. Please let me know.

Mike
There are still some available. You can leave me a voicemail, and I’ll call you back next year (Tuesday)😉

how to contact Id like to see the pipes. and maybe get two of them definately I need a set for a 77 fj40,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom