SOLD SoCal 2017 Landcruiser White Terra 35k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I am going to be listing my 2017 LC for sale next week. Bought the wife the new Heritage. Brutal process. It's madness right now with these dealers they want $20-$30k over MSRP. It's going to take me a couple of days to get some real pics, but I snapped this yesterday. It's a one owner zero mystery car. Never off road. I bought it for my wife new and she has driven it around town. It has approx 35k may flux a bit. and always serviced at the same dealer I bought it from. White with Terra, rear seat entertainment, third row, Husky liners throughout, etc. It's fully loaded. It has a Platinum Toyota Warranty which was about $2500 alone through I am fairly certain 5/ 2024 or 100k miles. which I would be willing to leave in place for a member if you want to cover any transfer fees otherwise I will probably cancel and get the unamortized portion back. Not sure what transfer fees run. I am bringing it today to the dealer for regular service so I can try to confirm the warranty date. Never any accidents or body work. It's been detailed and serviced like clockwork. I also changed the tires to BFG All Terrains. so it made it more "trucky" looking as she says. Anyways, it's a great vehicle and wish I could keep it, but too many cars to have it just sit around. KBB high is $72,303 It's really really clean, so I am leaning closer to that. I am going to give a couple of days before I actually list it, so if you are interested just ping me.

IMG_4772.jpg

whats your price with the transferred warranty??
i'm local to you.

The warranty I thought was until 2024, but seems from my recent service sheet they is says 5/22. I know for certain it's to 100k miles. I also think you can extend further it just has to be before it expires. You can call me if you are still interested. 818 261-2883
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom