SOLD SOCAL: 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI SEL, low mile diesel. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/937796600456857
If getting 50+ mpg with comfort and style is something you are interested this is the only car for you. Hands down the best car I have ever owned. The SEL upgraded interior and trim adds a level of comfort and driveability that can't be matched, Factory upgraded seats come standard in this, they have a longer bottom cushion and comfortable bolsters ( I am 6'4" and this was a huge deal for long road trips) The upgraded Navigation and Fender Audio system makes for some epic trip, commuting or long road trips this is the best audio system I have had in a vehicle hands down. This was the last year of the TDI Sportwagen before the emissions scandal, it was fixed at the dealer, BUT the nice part about this car is it was a software fix so it never had to sit on a lot or get parts swapped. The original owner was offered a buy-out on it but opted to keep it and just have the emissions fixed which speaks to the level of car this is. Since then, I have purchased it from the original owner. They sold it because they weren't commuting anymore because of the pandemic.

The best part about this was the vehicle was always maintained at VW, So it has a great record. It also comes with a 10-year warranty on all the emissions components from VW that transfers with the car. 70,000 miles but these diesel engines are known for getting up to 400k if they are well maintained. DSG auto transmission has amazing shift points and knows when to shift best for the max economy, but put it in sport mode, and it's got plenty of power when needed.

This car has a clear bra 3m installed on the hood, front of the fenders, and mirrors to protect it from rock chips. Some curb rash on the wheels from the original owner.

This car needs nothing and just had a fresh oil change, new battery, and brand new windshield put in because my last one cracked after a rock chip. Clean title, non-smoker, no pets, no family. I love to keep my cars clean and perfect.

I am only selling because I need a truck. (Will consider trades for a 2013+ Tacoma or a 2nd or 3rd Dodge Cummins must be a 4x4.) asking 21k OBO Thank you for reading! Mud price 19k

Located in Big Bear Lake, CA but I do go to Palm Springs, and Colorado often and we can arrange something if needed.
DSC03989.jpg
DSC03991.jpg
DSC03990.jpg
DSC03997.jpg
DSC03998.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom