SOLD SOCAL 2008 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S Line (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,

I am trying to help my twin sister out with selling her Audi that has been in our family since it was brand new. The reason she is selling it is that she wants a 4Runner (3rd gen, 4th gen) or 80/100 series cruiser. She is the only one in our family who owns a car and not something that can go offroad, and she when on a camping trip with us and got bit by the bug :idea:

So the car has two owners, the first owner was my aunt and the second owner is my sister.

Here is the craigslist ad: 2008 Audi A4 2.0T AWD

Located in Big Bear Lake, CA

Selling because I don't need two vehicles. Very reliable and trusted to take me where I need to go. Great car in all weather conditions. Makes a perfect commuter. No trouble going up and down the mountain, even in snow, and amazing on the highway. Maintenance records and mechanical inspection report available. Interior in excellent shape, driver's seat does have a minor crack in the leather. Paint has faded in a few areas but otherwise perfect exterior. Price negotiable. Local cashier's check is okay. Cash preferred.

- Price is negotiable
- Low Mileage
- Always Garaged
- Second Owner (family owned)
- Non-Smoking & Clean Interior
- Service Records Available
- 30 MPG and runs great.
- Sirius XM compatible
- Good Exterior (ie. no dents, stickers, etc.)
- Well-maintained and regular oil changes
- Snow and Mud Tires (Winter Chains Included)

*5/22/19 - Passed Smog and all paperwork ready to go.

* * * * P R I C E * * * * Looking for 7K but mud price of 6k (She really just wants to get into a 4runner asap)

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR A 4RUNNER 3RD/4TH GEN, WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL WITH CASH.

Just looking for a low mileage one around 100k miles or less.

00h0h_jyIvp63U3IY_600x450.jpg
00a0a_gVZid2WtVKj_600x450.jpg
00l0l_5uyzmiN03K5_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom