For Sale SoCal 200 Series Front Runner Drawers and cooler slider $500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Great condition Front Runner Drawer system and cooler slider.

$500
IMG_5580.jpeg

IMG_5579.jpeg

Last edited:
Price drop $1000 obo. Need to make room in the garage for project that’s finally coming home.

Bump! Just took them out of the car again to sell the cruiser. Make an offer

Would you be willing to ship?
If so, any idea on cost to ship to 40513?

I apologize that I'm confused when I go to their site, does this work with the 3rd row seats? This is what their site says - NOTE: This Drawer Kit is not suitable for the Heritage Edition or models without the 3rd row of seats.

I apologize that I'm confused when I go to their site, does this work with the 3rd row seats? This is what their site says - NOTE: This Drawer Kit is not suitable for the Heritage Edition or models without the 3rd row of seats.

I believe that is because it uses the mounting holes for the 3rd row. No 3rd row = no mounting holes to use.

This would need the mounting holes from the third row seats and the removable trim pieces to access them. I'm assuming the holes are still there but maybe no access to them?

Man wrong coast again for me!
If you were near me I’d be on this like crazy!

Nice score! Great looking Hundy!

I picked the drawers up a few weeks ago. He was great to deal with! They fit in a 100 Series with no modifications.

View attachment 3171537
Looks great! Did the side panels end up fitting snug? I had a lot of inquiries about them going into the 100 series and what it would take to fit them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom