Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don t

Fuel Door is $30 and shipping is $11.84
The cowl is $40, but shipping is estimated at $58 due to the package length.
Paypal or Zelle are both good.

Hey there,

Do you have the metal straps that go around the fuel tank/fuel tank skid plate? I believe there are 4 total.

Thanks

Looking for a grey dash pad for late 95-97, obviously not cracked. Please pm me if available and cost, shipping to 85028.
Thanks
Bryan

Hey there,

Do you have the metal straps that go around the fuel tank/fuel tank skid plate? I believe there are 4 total.

Thanks
Only two that I am aware of; I don't have them, but they can be made using galvanized strap cut to about an inch wide, rubber mtn. bike tubes slipped over the strap at rub points, and drilled and washer secured to the bolt points.

Looking for a grey dash pad for late 95-97, obviously not cracked. Please pm me if available and cost, shipping to 85028.
Thanks
Bryan
I don't have one. An upholstery shop can do a nice padded dash out of your dash top, or use internet to find a business that restores dashboards. I have used such businesses to do my antique Thunderbirds with great success, and no squeaks from pulling and replacing the dash pad.

Hey Paul, do you have any 96-97 LC stereos with a working backlight?

PLENTY OF PARTS LEFT!
except no more front seat belts, visors, fenders, hood, headlights, corner lamps,

Yes, $40 and it can be mailed to you for around $12

Hello, looking for the rear hatch bumpers, both sides.

DSC_1550_grande.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom