Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes I do. They are small enough to ship. I have both sides and they have good mounting points. $90 for both or $50 each and I need your City state and zip code to calculate shipping

Yes I do. They are small enough to ship. I have both sides and they have good mounting points. $90 for both or $50 each and I need your City state and zip code to calculate shipping
Could you send some pictures of them? I’m interested, just want to make sure they are exactly what I need. Thanks!

Could you send some pictures of them? I’m interested, just want to make sure they are exactly what I need. Thanks!
PLEASE SEE YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE

Looking for rear passenger rocker panel

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 11.39.56 AM.png

I have it in same color even. Figure out how it is going to get shipped, and let me know.
building a shipping box is an expensive job, and Freight could run well over $300 unless you have your own shipping account or way to get it from Los Angeles area to New York.

need front swaybar. Do you have?

Yes, I have the swaybar and brackets. Do you need the brackets? There are two frame mount brackets, and two U shaped brackets with bushings as well. I am concerned about the cost of shipping because of the size box needed to ship it in. If I can ship to a brick and mortar business address it will save some, and if you have access to a FEDEX or UPS shipping account OR find someone on Mudship, it can save you a lot of $$

Please see your personal message

Still have shipped to 98273?

1) rear passenger tail light
2) lower tailgate handle

Hello,

Do you have the Transmission cooler, hardware, rubber hoses and the hard line junction that goes thru rad support?

Thanks!!

Do you have the motor for sliding the seats from either the driver or passenger side (and with the gearbox that its directly attached to)?
image.jpeg

Hi Paul, long shot, but do you by chance have:
- both side mirrors
-amber color lenses (turn signal) that are next to the headlight
-amber color lenses on front, skinny ones down near bumper

Thx! I'm in NC....happy to pay shipping......

Do you have the motor for sliding the seats from either the driver or passenger side (and with the gearbox that its directly attached to)?
View attachment 2718881
No. Gamaviti sells the gears on line but I do not have the motors or drive units. I have discarded all my power seats on my own Cruisers and installed manual seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom