Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m not too good at describing things I don’t know the name of 😅 but is there the tailgate lock cover, the weather striping, middle dome light, driver side window, and interior window covers? Same with the interior car door handle trims? Sorry that was a lot

Not a lot for me! Please see your personal message.

Hello. Looking for the spare tire holding assembly/chain, if you still have it. Do you still have it? Thanks, Chris

YES I Do. Please see your personal message

Looking for a manifold Stay for the 1FZ. A mechanic along the way must have pulled mine and lost it. Photos with and without included.
IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9293.jpeg

i have it. I am out 4wheeling and will return next Thursday. I
Please see your personal message.

Is the fuel tank and tank skid plate/protector available? Shipping to 04843.

Attachments

• Fuel Tank With Skid Plate.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 46
Is the steering box still available ?

80 series Tailgate available with shipping to Texas?

Looking for functioning clock spring shipped to Virginia
YOur message box is full. I have a functioning clock spring out of the car with no Airbag warning lights either.
Please clear your message box and send me a Personal Message and I can same day ship it.

Hey Paul, if you have an extra spare I also need one. I realized this part was missing but didn't know what went there until @Sting pointed it out. I'm local and can pick up.

View attachment 2554585
Hi Paul, do you have an extra manifold stay?
Also need an upper tailgate latch and possibly a washer fluid reservoir (trying to see if I can fix mine). Thanks.
(93 fzj80)

Hi Paul, do you have an extra manifold stay?
Also need an upper tailgate latch and possibly a washer fluid reservoir (trying to see if I can fix mine). Thanks.
(93 fzj80)
Yes. Please see your personal message.
Looking for functioning clock spring shipped to Virginia
NATEV22 I have the clockspring but your message box is full. Send me a message and we can get this part to you

Looking for a FZJ80 fuel pump, alternator, starter and ECU. Located in Santa Cruz...95062

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom