SOLD SoCal: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/palm-desert-1994-toyota-land-cruiser/7618483068.html
For Sale: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
Mileage: 243,914
Title Status: Clean/No Accidents
Ownership: California Owned Only

Acquired this beautiful Emerald Green Toyota Land Cruiser (FZJ80) in 2021 with plans to build and keep it in the family but unfortunately need to move in a different direction due to lack of space. This truck was acquired from a Land Cruiser enthusiast and well kept over the years. Under my ownership, I have updated many parts with OEM products or high quality parts built for Land Cruisers only (Terrain Tamer, Sumo Gears, Witts’ End, and others). All regular maintenance is up to date as well as some extra things to improve performance. I have only added +600 miles since acquired and it has been garage kept ever since. I have ran the truck regularly to keep fluids moving and engine running over ownership. It currently runs without issues, AC blows cold and hot without issues. Electrical works perfectly (windows, sunroof, lights, etc..). OEM front bumper included in sale but waiting on hardware to install. All receipts for services and modifications provided under current ownership are available. This truck only has the center lock. OEM wiring for Front and Rear lockers has been completed. All that is left is for you to add the lockers to make it a triple locked cruiser. If you are looking for a rig with great modifications and in solid mechanical condition for a potential offroad build at an affordable price, this is your chance. Asking $13,500. PLEASE read the breakdown below for additional information.

Recent modifications:
- Witts End Quarter Panel Bracket
- FJCruiser 16 inch wheels wrapped in Bf Goodrich KO2 (35’s)
- Reupholstered front seats with genuine leather and retouched back row since it was in previous solid condition
- Upgrade it audio/dash system with a Jensen Screen and Apple Car Play. Rear Camera connected as well.
- Regeared via Transfer Case with Sumo Gears to achieve an equivalent gear ratio of 4.56 versus the 4.10 stock gear ratio. This was to improve drive quality and accommodate lift and larger tires. Perfect set up for 35” tires.
- Replaced front glass with Fuyao (OEM manufacturer) windshield and professionally installed - no leaks
- Battery was replaced with new one
- Aftermarket alarm system (great for these given poor OEM security system)
- Key engine starter (two key FOBs)

Recent Repairs/Services:
- 1/6/22 Engine, Chasis and all underbody components were steamed washed
- 2/24/22 Replaced engine filter, engine oil, lubricated chasis, replaced all wipers, replaced transmission speedometer sleeve, and replaced side, lower and front arm bushings. OEM Distributor brand new also replaced.
- 3/9/22 Serviced ABS and brakes, and replaced all 4 tie rod ends with Terrain Tamer parts. Alignment completed
- 3/30/22 Serviced front and rear differentials, and regeared truck via transfer case with Sumor Gears 10% reduction. Equates to a 4.56 gear ratio
- 4/8/22 Replaced gear box with OEM remanufactured box and completed alignment
- 9/9/22 Replaced Power steering pump with OEM parts as well as high and low pressure lines. All fluids were topped off

Known Flaws:
- Paint clear coat is coming off throughout truck, especially the front part of the truck. It can be retouched or fully repainted but more of a cosmetic concern
- Missing third row seats (removed for better cargo space by previous owner)
- Missing passenger side sun visor
- Passenger side mirror works (electrically) but slightly loose - happens with these over time
- Suspension works without issues but I would recommend upgrading to a new system for optimal performance. I have done part of the work with the control arm bushings replacement but would suggest replacing U joints and sway bar bushings (I will provide these as part of the sale). There is some slight stiffness with steering when idle but I think this should improve considerably once u-joints are replaced.

For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for the interest!

IMG_6879.jpeg

IMG_6881.jpeg

IMG_6891.jpeg

IMG_6894.jpeg

IMG_6895.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom