For Sale SoCal 1991 PARTS & 3FE Injectors, Oil Cooler, Sensors, Valves and Valve Train,, all underhood engine parts, except head, and block. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The plastic trim is what I call one time trim. It lasts until you touch it, then it crumbles. I will try to remove some of the pieces and get back to you, but have little hope they will be reusable.

I’m looking for 4 air injection rail nozzles for a 1991 3fe
DA810CD5-65C1-4E9C-86F4-409A8B8817C3.png

Any chance you have a mass air flow sensor??
It was sold before I even got the car home. I am sorry. If you buy an aftermarket ebay air flow sensor, don't unless it has the metering valve. None of theirs so far had any idle/air adjustment needeles

Smog Pump and your relay. I will be at my storage yard later this week and will pull the pump and the relay and get back to you. If you already have them, no worry, the pumps get requested about once a month.

Yes, the pump is $75 + shipping (around $10 or $12). It is important to know the height of your pump reservoir as there were two different pumps used and this is the easiest way to send you the right one.

Air cleaner assembly?
Yes, complete and no rust or damage. It has all the vaccuum connectors on it. The full air cleaner unit is $75. shipping to Cottonwood is probably around $40. I can next day ship it. The filter is much larger than it looks when it come to boxing it and this affects the shipping rate

Yes I have the complete uncut wiring harness. Please see your private Mud Message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom