For Sale SoCal 1991 PARTS & 3FE Injectors, Oil Cooler, Sensors, Valves and Valve Train,, all underhood engine parts, except head, and block. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Starter, Alternator, valve cover, oil cooler, sensors, fan clutch (blue aisin), fan, distributor, smog pump (not frozen), Air conditioning brackets, some idler and pulleys, engine loom, almost every part from under the hood of an early FJ80. Also Speedometer Cluster and cable, many interior parts, many exterior parts, glass, rear flares, sway bars, doors, tailgate,
ADD valve train, valve springs and retainers, headbolts, valve cover and more

MANY MANY PARTS NOT PICTURED! I DO NOT HAVE STEERING BOX, DIFFERENTIALS, HOOD, FENDERS, GRILL, REAR HATCH. ECU, WHEELS

16519498980487422156471533498825.jpg

16519499923501308827353940529835.jpg

16519500241805359406303293952596.jpg

16519500601476092103803291069284.jpg

Last edited:
not available

Cluster is $125 + shipping. This is only for 90-92 80 series. (cable driven speedo).

Paul,

Rear flares still avaliable? i also need to pickup the rear flares fender bracket from you soon.

ML

All the guages work. I am unable to test the lights without a running car but when I was driving the car
did not note any bad bulbs. Easiest would be to connect it to your loom without fully installing it.

Paul,

Rear flares still avaliable? i also need to pickup the rear flares fender bracket from you soon.

ML
I know I have both rear door flares and will check for the rear quarter panel flares

Rear Flares for 90-91 and 92:
So I checked just now and have with good mounting hardware on them.
Driver Quarter panel (1)
Passenger Door Panel (!)
Brackets for mounting onto the door:
Driver Door Top Bracket
Passenger Door Top and Bottom Brackets

Rear Flares for 90-91 and 92:
So I checked just now and have with good mounting hardware on them.
Driver Quarter panel (1)
Passenger Door Panel (!)
Brackets for mounting onto the door:
Driver Door Top Bracket
Passenger Door Top and Bottom Brackets
what color? I will take them!

All the guages work. I am unable to test the lights without a running car but when I was driving the car
did not note any bad bulbs. Easiest would be to connect it to your loom without fully installing it.
Ok cool.
Ok I'll take it. My service is spotty where I'm at but I should be back in better range in a few days. Do you know the miles?

Its night time so I cant get out there to the storage cabinet it's in but will tomorrow. It is completely legal to have a speedo shop reset your odometer to what you tell them it should say. This costs between $25 and $35 if you bring in the cluster. I will send you mileage on it tomorrow.

Any chance you have the factory air cleaner housing assembly? If you do you have any pictures?

I will check this afternoon and get back to you.

I HAVE ADDED MORE 3FE Underhood parts and a lot of body parts

ECU not availalble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom