SOLD SoCal: 1983 FJ60 Interior Firewall Mat / Pad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I have an 83 FJ60 I will be slowly parting out. Mostly dash related at this time. Not sure if there is a market for this stuff, but hate throwing stuff away if someone else can use it. This is the firewall mat / pad. I did cut two places that were kind of trapped behind the peddal bucket. This would not affect the functionality or the install and would not show when installed.

$50 local pickup in Menifee, CA. $80 shipped by rolling it up and stuffing it in a box.

IMG_9749.JPG

IMG_9750.JPG

IMG_9751.JPG

IMG_9752.JPG

IMG_9753.JPG

Last edited:
Weekend Bump

Hi EWheeler, you mentioned a slow part out. Would you happen to have any of these items at some point in the future: hand brake lever, front seat cushions/covers or both, front door panels? Also, would you be sectioning off the body for possible sheet metal patches?

Thank you

Hi EWheeler, you mentioned a slow part out. Would you happen to have any of these items at some point in the future: hand brake lever, front seat cushions/covers or both, front door panels? Also, would you be sectioning off the body for possible sheet metal patches?

Thank you
Nothing left of interior really. None of the items you asked for at least. Yes on body panels for rust repair, but the rockers and rear wheelwells/inner fenders are pretty far gone. Hatch and tailgate both have rust as well, though probably in better shape than many from the east coast. PM me with your info and what you are after. I am out of town for work for a while, when I get back home in November or so I can reach out.

Thanks.

Edit: this mat went into the dumpster.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom