soa question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
been on the search forum here but is it neccesary to go to ford shock mounts.and what is the best traction bar out there .been looking at a few of them which none are most of you running.also what brand shocks. don't really care for the skyjackers i have on there now.

NO, you can stay with the stock Front shock towers, but it may limit your travel a bit.. If your going thru the trouble of buying new shocks you should just get the ford towers and be done with it..

Good Shocks = expencive shocks.. bilstein are good 5150's or the BBCS ones that Polyperformance sells http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/product.php?productid=84&cat=64&page=1 $100 a Pop..

My Procomp $25 shocks SUCK, but they got me by for a couple of years till i can afford some good ones..

Track bars, Many Different kinds, but Search for Track bar on here and you will get some good info..

There are also some good super cheap options from Gabiel through autozone. 12" and 14" eye to eye for $20 each. Search in the general4x4 section of pirate4x4.com there are even part numbers posted.. Hope it helps. But I agree about good shocks = expensive ones as well. Unfortunately. The DT8000's are probably the best riding cheap shock but your SOA needs to be built very well and very stable to run them as they are soft...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom