SOA FJ40 307 Chevy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys have been on here for a long time started out with a 81 hilux than got a 85 Hilux and moded it sold it then got a FJ60 did a SOA on it then a HJ60 come up cheap so put the SOA diffs in the HJ60 with some 35's a T3 turbo and a ARB air locker then things happen and sold that now have a FJ40 SOA and a 307 Chevy and have a lock right locker on the way for it

any way when i get some pics i'll post them up but all i have at the moment is a vid of me having a play

YouTube - SOA FJ40 307 chevy

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Nice ride! Better flip the bezel before the bezel police get you lol! I built a Chevy 307 once and had the block bored to 311 cid installed a 3/4 race cam and cyclone headers with an Edlebrock alum High rise intake with a 4 brl Holley later changed to a new Quadrajet that produces about 750 cfm stock anyway. That sucker was turning close to 350 hp but only got 12 miles to a gallon haa haa. Good luck with your rig looks nice mate!:cheers:

Hi guys have been on here for a long time started out with a 81 hilux than got a 85 Hilux and moded it sold it then got a FJ60 did a SOA on it then a HJ60 come up cheap so put the SOA diffs in the HJ60 with some 35's a T3 turbo and a ARB air locker then things happen and sold that now have a FJ40 SOA and a 307 Chevy and have a lock right locker on the way for it

any way when i get some pics i'll post them up but all i have at the moment is a vid of me having a play

YouTube - SOA FJ40 307 chevy

Nice video! Wow, doesn't take much to flip this rig.. Thanks for sharing..

ok guys i'm going auto so have got my marks adaptors TH350 to 1977 fj40 16 splin T/cace and my Th350 auto

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

Well get more pics when i start to put it in. but will be moving my engine forward 130mm to keep the T/case in the stock position

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom