soa and stuff.! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok so i dont have to hear bill ,dan or anyone else.....i am finally getting ready to do the lift ,pwr steer, axles swap....

here s what i have now ...
front axle
rear axle...
my stock springs...pwr steer plates from gorg
steering box...

things i know i need....

brake lines...
shocks...
rag joint...
hysteer(marlins)
60 knuckles...
pwr steering pulley...(tommy or jerry have)
pwr steering (thing :bang: ) (jerry said he has it)
and a few hard working lads to help wrench/an a shop to worki in (would be nice):hmm: (tommy )(hint hint)

did my taxes and already called dibs on some cash...beenn putting it off long enough...so chime in if you can help or think of something i forgot...hell maybe even bbq...

james

Longer driveshafts, spring perches, more than likely new shock mounts

:hillbilly::hillbilly:Set a date so we can tear your junk up!!!!!:wrench:

Wow...singling out me and Dan...now I have to be a smartass.

So, won't a taller suspension kill the cornering of those Zrated tires? I'm sensing no repeat on winning the obstacle course next year. :steer:

I have extra streering u-joints/rag joints and some 3/4" round stock left over from my conversion. If you want them to see if they will work for yours, come and get them.

Let me know when and where your wrenching weekend is. I can picture a friday night "Strip it Apart" get together and a Sat and sunday build.

You helped me with mine so I will return the favor.

I think I have an extra set of FJ60 rear springs if you want to do what Megolfer did on his rig.

Look for a Flaming River/ Borgeson steering shaft. AA sell a kit so you can get away from the Rage joint on the steering.

Dan "Gravel Maker" here on MUD owns Ruff Stuff and has the spring perches.

thank you evetyone... i am going to call you this weekend jerry....
danimal i am going to check out ruff stuff kit? i know mopar spring perches are only like 10 bucks...and alot of the guys are running them with no problems but i will also check on aa kit thanks

that dont sound bad rip it apart fri build sat sun?i have a few little things to line up...and then tiome to get busy...

I have the nonshackle frame mount spring hangers from Ruff-Stuff that I will not need for widening my springs. Cost me 45 bucks to my door, if you want, give me 30 and I will be happy. Thier online price says 10 each, but he said they were 15 when I ordered.

Let me know pretty fast. I will be sending them back this week for a refund. (just have 2 of them)

well this is power for the coarse....broke a small bone in my hand yesterday....oach....cant wrench with the right hand...thought about just trowing axels under rig sua still till i can afford to do the soa righ... still want to put in my power steering though. so i 'll bee disc brakes in front locked rear just not as high as i would like....

james

no... was getting ready to yank out front when i busted my hand?

yes sir my friend i will call ya today have my ortho appt at 0830,and will know more then...

found a small patern hy steer on mud ...i think it was from 4x4labs ...whew it may have to wait till after calico but everything is finally coming together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom