For Sale SOA 60 axles for a 40/55, built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Putting a feeler out here and thinking about selling my 60 series axles under my SOA 55 to fund a solid axle swap on a 100 series. These axles are complete and built ready to go. The perches are the same width as a 55 frame so they should fit a 40. You could also move them out and put them back under a 60 series. Axles will be sold complete ready to bolt in.

Front axle -
ARB RD142 air locker
Nitro 4:88 gears and master install kit
Nitro Chromoly birfield inner and outers.
4x4labs Hi steer arms with one ton tie rod ends
Extended stainless steel brake line to the frame
Complete rebuild with marlin crawler eco seals.
New pads, rotors, and calipers
Cut and turned for 5 degrees of castor

Rear axle -
ARB RD153 air locker
Nitro 4:88 gears and master install kit
Ruffstuff anti wrap bar - Going to cut the rear cross member out of mine and include everything.
Extended stainless steel brake line

Also included is the ARB CKSA12 air compressor for the lockers. Also all the wiring and switches will go with it.

Truck has not been driven much since I built the axles and did the SOA. I would say it all has around 1,000 miles on it. I would be interested in knocking some off the price for your stock 40/55 axles to put back under mine. Asking $3,750. Located in the Seattle area. Would be willing to ship them on a pallet but that would probably be around $300 if I had to guess.

That's a smoking deal! We just built something very similar for a project 55 and it was about 5K in Parts.

Got any pics? How far is the pinion tipped up?
How does the diff side perch look on the front?
Did you have to notch the housing a bunch to get it in so tight?

You are correct the parts costs is more and then all the labor to set it all up. I was looking through my computer and I don't have any good just axle pictures. I was going to take some tonight and post them up.

I took a little out of the pumpkin but not much. I also raised up the other side a little to help compensate. The hardest part was figuring out the U-bolt situation so you could still remove the third member.

The pinion is set up parallel to my transfer case so I could run a normal drive line and not have to go the DC route.

Here are some pictures of both axles

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

Bump to the top. the 37's can be talked into a deal to go with it. Since Im getting rid of my axles I would be willing to partially trade for your stock 40/55 axles.

I have a nice set of 55 axles but the PO (before the PO, before the PO) converted to high steer)

Basically, I’m interested in both your axles (if you still have them), the sliders (other thread), and maybe the wheels/tires.

Build threads I’d you want to look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom