Soa 40 axles. Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
these axles are nice. set up for spring over axle. they will lift your 40 into the air! run 35's or 37's no problem. front axle is a 1976 model with disc brakes. also has the modern, bigger knuckes and new trail gear steering arms, set up for high steer. 4.11 gears in front and rear. NO POSI. the front axle was professionally cut and turned by proffits cruisers, and set up for leaf spring flips. the rear axle has all new brakes too and has the dual slave cylander set up. even comes with the shocks i used. these axles were built the rubicon and have less than 100 miles on them since the build. tranny broke in the middle of rubicon and i dont need these axles anymore. comes with rear leaf springs. $2000. call jeff @775-287-4529 thanks for looking:cheers:

I see lots of lookers. Someone needs these babies. Set up for easy do it yourself installation

Stock axle shafts & birfields? Stock gearing & open diffs?

the axles have the stock shafts and gears, which are 4:10s. the birfields and knuckles are the bigger modern version off toyota pickups. no arb's. has a high steer kit from marlin, i believe. this is a really nice setup.

Axles

Gonna be in Vegas in a couple of weeks? how much further is Reno? Got any pics?

you can personally send me pics. im in sacramento and reno is not a far drive at all for me since i go to summit racing every other darn day!

i have pics, but its easier to text them than attach them here. the axles are in elko now. just moved them two days ago. call me at 775-287-4529

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom