SOA 1974 FJ40 for sale in MD ($5,000)

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Diablo623, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Diablo623

Diablo623

Thinking of selling my FJ40, not sure though. Its a 1974 Toyota FJ40 with spring over, disk brakes up front, It has the f engine with a 3 speed transmission. It's running on 5 brand new 33X12.5X15 Bronco MT (Have about 3-4 inch deep tread lugs). It has generation 2 aqualu aluminum tub with brand new OEM steel front fenders, No rust or rot anywhere. I havent had a chance to paint it yet but is in a white epoxy sealer primer for now. I have a custom fastback style full rollcage ( kinda looks like a hummer fastback ). I have a brand new black kayline soft top on it with the soft doors, also have a safari top that runs along the fastback part of the cage, it also seals out all weather when used with soft doors(also have lowered the center hoop of the cage 2 inches to be the same hieght as the windshield). I have the complete hardtop with hard doors, oh yeah and the tailgate is the one piece swing down, not the barn doors. Interior is custom with buckets out of, I think a subaru NX(Height adjustable), Have a secondary heater under the seat, Grant GT formula steering wheel. Oh yeah, I have updated the mastercylinder and powerbooster to a 96 toyota. I think that's it I also have a 91 700R4 4WD with 70,000 miles on it that I will throw in, but you will have to change the output shaft to use it with an adapter(the original is two short).
    I will try to get some pictures up, but I still don't know If I want to sell it. If anybody wants to make me an offer I may sell it or let me know what I could possible get for it, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Cruiserhead05

Cruiserhead05

Re:SOA 1974 FJ40 for sale in MD

Diablo, Do you have any pics handy. I am in Va. might be interested. thanks
    email me. Cruiserhead05@yahoo.com

3. davefj40

davefj40

4. Diablo623

Diablo623

Sorry about the crappy pic, but we are having never ending snow storms, I will get better pics when the weather lets up a bit.

5. Diablo623

Diablo623

Here is another pic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.