So you Clemson guys think you know how to play quarters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is F-ing ridiciulous I have never seen anything like that. As for quarters I have played about 4 times and am horrible I get so bombed I have to quit and go back to beer pong so I can make someone else drink. I dont think quarters is a big thing here its all beer pong and card games.

Caps/Death caps--two players sit facing each other, legs spread, feet touching. Cup of beer on the floor in front of each player's crotch. First player shoots cap, trying to get it into other guy's cup. If he does, loser has to drink. Back and forth--regular caps plays to 21, Death caps goes as long as anyone cares to keep score, or until one or both players collapse. What fun.

Sounds like pansy caps to me, your way to close together, no challenge in shooting at that distance. My friend and I play 10 ft apart half beer in the cup make it the other guy gets a rebuttal if he makes it you each double your beer and keep going if he misses he drinks. Gone through a 12 pack in like 20 minutes before.

at first I was thinking that perhaps because of this guys prowess at quarters that the girlies would be all over him.....

but then I realized that the way he got good at this is that he and his long haired hippy roomie were alone in their (dump of a) room flipping quarters into shot glasses at 11pm on a friday night instead of out at the bar talking to hotties....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom