So who wants to go wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On Saturday the 28th, at RC. I am ready to hit the rocks again, hopefully the weather cooperates. So who's coming?

:D

Hmm... Is thing on? no one wants to wheel any more? Oh come on! what can be any better then wheeling on a Saturday morning at RC :D.

Well I guess I'm gonna change my plan if there' no response by Friday.

:popcorn:

Sorry, Riad, I'm busy all this weekend.

:(

Sorry Bubba but I still need to fix mt front drive shaft from the Fall crawl.

Oh M A N!!!

Yea yea yea, all the excuses in the world ;p

Oh well...

I guess I'm gonna vegitate at home :crybaby:

rAID WHERE DO U LIVE AT IN MARYLAND I LIVE IN BALTIMORE MAYBER WE COULD HOOK UP DO SOMETHING LOCAL INSTEAD OF GOING TO PA?

I don't know of any thing (legal) local around here. Not sure about Baltimore, I'd be surprised if there's any thing around there. I live in Germantown MD. GWNF is the closest thing to "local" in my definition these days. But on the weekend of the 28th there probably will be 40 trucks in there (Heeps and Nissans). I am not really a big fan of fire roads and ih8mud :); although, there are some spots that can be fun at GWNF but for me, I'd rather go wheeling to places like RC or Paragon, those are more fun. Paragon is slightly more than a day trip for me so RC is more suitable.

:cheers:

I just noticed that I have another day left on my RC card so I need to get out at least one more time this year. I'll see if I can't get my front drive problem fixed this weekend.

Oh!! I see light in the end of the tunnel :bounce2:

Bob, you have to get it fixed BEFORE this weekend so you can go wheeling. :bounce2: :bounce:

I hopefully have my front drive problem solved (toasted Aisin hub) so I'm mobile again. Anyone interested in a trip to RC before it gets too cold?

Why camping of course!

I am glad that you two got the ball rolling :D.

So when is this happening?

The weather forecast for this weekend is a little nippy. We can wait and see for a weekend or two and be ready to go on short notice if the weather looks decent. Otherwise it's a day trip.

Why camping of course!

Huh??:eek: At FallCrawl, we had to hang you over the fire Tim set up in the morning to thaw you out. Funniest thing I ever saw!!:D

Hmm.. never been to Crozet. Heard a lot about it though. This might be a good opportunity. Well, I am up for it if every one else is game.

The weather looks good for next weekend - low chance of rain, lows in the mid 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom