so whats up anyone localy ever replaced there transfercase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
or no anoyone localy that has replaced there transfercase?
Easpeacialy for beer?:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: eer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

havent been able to start . Well i had to stick the new starter on my old motor today. I still been driveing my truck back and forth to work. I got to order me the overhual kit for the transfercase. Once i get that in the mail i should be good to go. My starters bindex was cloged full of mud . we cleaned the old one out but im useing the new one for now. 3 gerbils 2 hamsters under the hood she still chuggin threw mud.

or no anoyone localy that has replaced there transfercase?
Easpeacialy for beer?:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: eer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I'm moving to Baltimore in a couple of weeks, so I'm not local yet. ;) Unfortunately I'm leaving my FJ40 in storage in Seattle since I don't have a place to work on it/store it in Maryland. :frown: Anyway, mine is a '78 FJ40. I replaced the xfer case recently. Not too difficult (just time consuming) if you have the right tools: especially a cherry picker for getting the tranny/xfer case out, a universal puller to separate the two, the Factory Service Manuals and ih8mud.com to tell you how!

s*** i forgot to tell you on a 62 its easer just to drop the tranny and case together:frown: but on the bright side im sure your rear engine seals and tranny seals need done,now on the 62 as i understand you can drop the case without dropping the tranny but its a bitch:frown:.but i could be wrong .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom