So what's on the agenda for your 25 this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Me . . .

-Continue with the mystery of the temp gauge. :confused:

-Install brand new radiator hoses and clamps. :)

-New connectors and/or wires going to ignition switch. (PO had a field day with butt splices.) :mad:

-Mount a cup holder on the front of my behind-the-seat Con Ferr storage box. :cool:

-Clean up that ugly seam under the hood. :rolleyes:

-Hug my FJ-40 because I've been completely ignoring it for three months. :eek:

If it stops raining.....put it to work. Need to bring in more wood......fuel oil is at $2.19 prepay now......somehow I don't think it's going to get cheaper....... :eek:

Pull tranny and t-case, continue cleaning out frame, and decide if I really want to pull the body off. Also buy a canopy from Costco if they still have them in stock.

Well I have a front a axle from a 66 FJ40 with a Lockright in that a plan on taking apart. After I get the 3rd member out I have to figure out what to do with it. Any ideas Jim?

Than later today I might go to Tucson and find buy some parts.

John

Sweet av pic, John.

Come on, Mike. You know you want it . . . . :D
MikesAV.jpg

It's a 25 in body, frame, and springs only.

Eric, How did you make out with the frame cleaning? I did my last one with a pressure washer, made a right angle doodad I could sneak in the openings. It was messy as hell (wear full face protection) but worked darn good.

John, if the oil on that third member didn't burst into flames in the heat, I could probably use it. :D

I welded up my shock mounts for Krusty, not as pretty as Mike's work, but they'll hold up.

Well, I did jack on the 25 this weekend. But I did buy a canopy from Costco to cover the rig while I'm working on it. It's pretty sweet. Anything I can do to keep the neighbors happy ;).

Jim, I'm using a narrow blade putty knife to scrape the crusty dirt/grease out. I could use a pressure washer.

I used to drag motorless Cruisers to the spray'm yerself car washes to clean inside the framerails. Towing the Cruiser on a dolly helps tilt the Cruiser back so most of the crap flushes out the back of the frame while you're washing it...

HTH,
Nick Jennings

foxfab said:
here's what I did:
How does this equate to Cruiser work you say?

Did ya build it out of old Land Cruisr parts? :)

Hey, nice addition on your sig line. :cheers: Now, let's see your grill in the avatar. :D

Nice Mike, so they were probably playing in the packing box and the FJ60 by this morning right?

Well I see you guys did just fine without me.......maybe I should get away more often........like next weekend again. :cheers:

That thing sure does look purdy.

Last edited:
Here's what I did with my 25 this weekend. :rolleyes: The FJ25's are in no danger of being replaced anytime soon...................
fj55.jpg

foxfab said:
thanks LCJ :D

I'm missing 5 of the soft top loops on the body still :(

Explain 5 of the soft top loops on the body. Maybe a pic would help too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom