So whats going on this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000UZJ

Where's My Hammer?
Threads
I'll be driving into Wilmington Friday morning and looking for some cruisers to check out. Anybody want to meet up and shoot the s*** for a couple?

I am going to go to the carolina beach (i think that is the name) and drive out on the sand and swim a bit, maybe camp out.

Shoot me a PM if you want to grab lunch, I'm not familiar with the area but I can figure it out.

Not over there myself but you can also check out Ft Fisher there also. I go there for beach access also. Have for 20 plus years now. It costs nowadays though.

Ft. Fisher will be less crowded than CB... I think it's cheaper also...

GarnerFJ40 said:
Ft. Fisher will be less crowded than CB... I think it's cheaper also...

Can you drive out on the beach? Camping or no?

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

No camping overnight there that i remember, but i never tried to stay there overnight. But yes you can go out in 4x4 only.

Well,

change of plans. I won't be there until Wednesday and leaving the following Wednesday (8th-15th). If you want to meet up give me a shout. I'll be in Wilmington but am not against driving a little to grab a bite with a fellow mudder.

I may be in Wilmington that weekend... I'll let you know...

Sweet. Looking forward to it.

I'll pm my number to those of you who may be in Wilmington

Nick

yep...we took ferry across to Ft Fisher (30 min ride) and then drove through town into park and it was $20 per day...then drive to far north end first come first served and camp up against dunes above high water mark on beach. There is a little cove/bay that wraps around the island that is nice for kayaking....just dont drive through the tidal pool out in front of that part of beach...it is about 6 feet deep rather than 1 foot like the others.

I'll be in Wilmington tomorrow evening. I'm not sure what's good to do around so if someone wants to set up a little meet to check out cruisers and shoot s*** for a bit post up.

I will not be there this weekend, my daughter's b-day party is this weekend...:whoops:

Well, made it safely from Atlanta. About 8 hours total with 2 30 minute stops. Average speed was 80mph and listened to music the whole way. great trip. We are trying to hit the beach tomorrow afternoon or Thursday. We may hit Ft.Fisher and see what's going on on the area.

Anybody? I was in the Defender 90. I was driving from the passenger side :grinpimp:
image-2208130871.jpg
image-2880955214.jpg

That one doesn't look familiar. But Al's going to love your 90...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom