So what's a list of front bumpers available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did some searching around and this is what I came up with so far. I have a '00 landy.

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 1998-02
510.jpg

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 2003-07 (I heard this one fits on the '00 models but would it require me to drill holes and cut metal? I really want those fog lights)
511.jpg

ARB Sahara Bar 98+ Land Cruiser / Lexus LX470
UZJ100_arbsahara.jpg

Slee Off-Road Bumpers 98+ Land Cruiser / Lexus LX470
sof1126-250.jpg

Ironman 4x4 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Deluxe Black Commercial Bull Bar
506.jpg

Ironman 4x4 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 Protector Bull Bar
509.jpg

TJM Bumper 03-07 Land Cruiser (will this fit the '00 without any drilling/cutting?)
tjm001-1-250.jpg

If anyone knows of anymore models can I know where else to look. I really like a design that has bars extending up to the lights and grill like the ARB but feel that the ARB protrudes forward a little too much. In terms of quality and engineering which bumper would you purchase:wrench:

thanks for reading:bounce:

Slee blueberry to match my Slee rear is on my list of purchases in the future. I like the look and you can't beat the quality!

Bump it Offroad makes them for the 100 series...search, a few guys have them.

^^^ NICE!

Another version of BIO front bumper. This bumper has better approach and departure angles than most of the others on the market or at least when I bought it. The Slee blueberry also has great clearance.

ForumRunner_20120609_144311.jpg

ForumRunner_20120609_144414.jpg
ForumRunner_20120609_144311.jpg
ForumRunner_20120609_144414.jpg

ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 2003-07 (I heard this one fits on the '00 models but would it require me to drill holes and cut metal? I really want those fog lights)

I have the 03+ arb on my 2000 LC. You have to cut off the frame horns. But you have to do that on the 03+ LC as well. It is really no big deal Took about 20 seconds with a sawzall. The holes you drill are to pin the bumper. Again it is no big deal. It is a feature of the bumper design and has to be done on all years of LC's and LX's.

If you are in deer country it is a great bumper. If I were doing it all over now... I might go with the Slee. It has really grown on me.

Other than the Blueberry... they're all the same. Jason Demello... you out there? the 100 crowd needs you!

I have an ARB deluxe, and I'm torn: the Slee BB looks really, really nice, but the ARB....there is something to be said for all that protection......looking down over the hood & simply knowing that anything coming at you is going to lose, especially with kids, is a very secure feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom