So Today.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So today the wife and I are going to school. We ofcourse are driving the pig as its now our only means of transportation. I look in the rear view mirrior and see this H2 comin up on us pretty fast. As we come up to the next intersection we turn and are now on a one way 5 lane road. I see the H2 take the turn like he is driving a sportscar.. I pull out of lane four and go into lane 2. Lane one is a turn lane. Lane two goes onto the freeway. H2 guy pulls over to lane 2 and gets right behind me then the light turns red as we stop. H2 then pulls into lane 1. Wife and I are enjoying some coffee. I mentioned the H2 to her earlier. So now the guy is like right next to us. I look over and he is really looking over our FJ55. I dont think he knew what it was. The light turns green and Im still downing some coffee so Im not about to take off yet... he waits right next to us the entire time. I mean I only sat there for maybe 20 seconds after the light turns green but he didnt move at all. I finally go and then he goes and stays next to us the whole time. Then he whips in front of us and hits the freeway. I noticed some harley stickers in his back window. They were prefectly aligned .. must have taken him all weekend to place them that prefect. oh... we had a good laugh.

Wayneraintree said:
that was supposed to be 20+.. whoops! :whoops:

I think it would be cool if we designed the next FJ55. It would be a hell of a lot better then the fricken FJ they just came out with. If your going to go retro then make it look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom