So, removing the running boards postively affect the look????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Damn right!!! Wow, what a difference. The only trouble I had was one bolt on the passenger side up front. I had to remove a plastic/steel covering of the fuel lines and then it was good to go!!!
My is a 99...

Yep...big instant improvement when I took mine off a few months ago! If I could do it over I'd remove them the day I bought the LC back in Sep08.

Now throw on some 285/75s for another inch of clearance and it'll look that much better ;)

I'd yank mine, but my kids (4 and 2.5) use them to get up in by themselves. Big climb otherwise.

I'd yank mine, but my kids (4 and 2.5) use them to get up in by themselves. Big climb otherwise.

Replace the RBs with Bump It Offroad Sliders with kickout for the rear passengers.:D

Damn right!!! Wow, what a difference. The only trouble I had was one bolt on the passenger side up front. I had to remove a plastic/steel covering of the fuel lines and then it was good to go!!!
My is a 99...

those were lines for the rear AC.

Well, it may give the truck cleaner lines, but I use mine to get in and out of the truck when I can't open the door very far, such as in tight car park spaces.

Both sides have also taken some knocks, saving the sills from damage. . . I think I'll be leaving mine on thank you. :D

I chunked mine. Didn't know they were coming back in style! Coulda sold 'em on craigslist! The only thing mine provided was about 25 pounds of dirt that fell out when I took em off.

The only thing mine provided was about 25 pounds of dirt that fell out when I took em off.

Ha, that's why I don't move mine... they're leaning against the wall in my storage unit just tempting someone to touch them :p

I feel bad selling them because I find them so freaking minivan hideous... so I just list them at $800 and tell people that they'll be much happier buying sliders for the same price instead :D

I finnaly put mine back, as they protect the bottom of the door from snow/mud/sand and salt in winter.
As I'm supposed to put on the OME kit bought already 6 month ago, they would have less visual impact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom