So, removing the running boards postively affect the look????? (1 Viewer)

Damn right!!! Wow, what a difference. The only trouble I had was one bolt on the passenger side up front. I had to remove a plastic/steel covering of the fuel lines and then it was good to go!!!
My is a 99...

Yep...big instant improvement when I took mine off a few months ago! If I could do it over I'd remove them the day I bought the LC back in Sep08.

Now throw on some 285/75s for another inch of clearance and it'll look that much better ;)

Well, it may give the truck cleaner lines, but I use mine to get in and out of the truck when I can't open the door very far, such as in tight car park spaces.

Both sides have also taken some knocks, saving the sills from damage. . . I think I'll be leaving mine on thank you. :D

I chunked mine. Didn't know they were coming back in style! Coulda sold 'em on craigslist! The only thing mine provided was about 25 pounds of dirt that fell out when I took em off.

The only thing mine provided was about 25 pounds of dirt that fell out when I took em off.

Ha, that's why I don't move mine... they're leaning against the wall in my storage unit just tempting someone to touch them :p

I feel bad selling them because I find them so freaking minivan hideous... so I just list them at $800 and tell people that they'll be much happier buying sliders for the same price instead :D

I finnaly put mine back, as they protect the bottom of the door from snow/mud/sand and salt in winter.
As I'm supposed to put on the OME kit bought already 6 month ago, they would have less visual impact

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom