So my wife told me these were the ugliest things... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So these cam in yesterday, I quickgot them installed and was very excited to show them to my wife. The main reason fro buying them was to add usable storable space in the FJ, which it is lacking.

She got home, I brought her into the garage and she said, "honey, those are so very ugly.... we just bought those nice black new seats and now people are going to think we have torn seats and are trying to cover them up".

I was devestated :-(, so then my neighbor came over who is a true redneck, and upon showing him the new install his response was, "man, those are really cool".

So the question is, are they cool or ugly? fashionable or functional? Is it just a guy/girl thing or something else?

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

do they come with kevlar? if yes then very cool haha neat idea.. keep em!

Those are way cool! You can have a .45 on the left, a 9mm on the right, and a sawed off shotgun over your shoulder! :grinpimp:

*centerlineseal*

Don't tempt me... both me and my wife have those firearms, (minus) the sawed off shotgun, but she does have a Remington 870 Pump Tactical, (very sexy)

Seriously, I really like the pouches for all sorts of stuff. I know when we go camping or to the range it will prove useful. I already asked about getting a console unit, but she asked me to keep the area between the seats open, so she'd have a place to put her purse.

plus as you guys have hinted, when the zombie attack, we'll have mag pouches attached all over the place:D

They do look functional to a point... Tell her it's like a man-bag for the toy. Good Luck....

Those things are hideous. I normally go for function over form, but those things are buut ass ugly.

Yes they are ugly. But thats make them cool!:D

ugly? functional! love mine.
btw you can hang a water bladder between them and the seat in the rear, run the tube and hook it on the side. works great always have water at hand:beer:
i think they look cool

A fanny pack for your seats! Super functional, but definitely not a fashion statement. Do they offer them in black? If so, I'd return them and get the black.

Ohhhh! I think the camelbak will win her over, I noticed there was a pocket in there, I just didn't think to slip a camelbak in there, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom