So my wife told me these were the ugliest things... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dont cave in - lol
the tan looks great with the black seats

speaking of seats...
what seats are those?
cumfy?
where'd you purchase?

certainly not a bad solution for carrying the type of items you listed, small items you tend to grab for a lot (I dont like carrying junk around in my pockets either, especially while driving, and wouldnt be able to get stuff out of pants while driving very easily, cargo shorts a little easier). storage boxes in the back would not give the quick access these do. the seat covers with pouches on the back are not easily accessible when driving, but these side pouches look easy enough. a tuffy center console would be great, but then where would you put your purse? kidding, your wifes purse. black would probably look better. how does it feel to sit on? for long periods of time? If there are any seams, or wrinkles, it would bother me after a while. I dont think I would buy them, but I really dont think I would need all the pockets. Probaly not an issue in Texas, but around here (Sierra/Nevada mountains, California side) trails can be kind of narrow/tight, and hanging your gear off the sides of your rig simply would not work out.

bottom line, if you like them, and they fit your needs, that is what matters. your wife may change her opinion once y'all go out for a few days camping/wheelin' and she finds all the places to stash her personal items where they wont fall out. well, her opinion on keeping them, anyway lol

Fugly. I'm all about storage space, but that's a bit overboard for me. One pouch would fit all the stuff you listed. Maybe just load one up (black WOULD be better IMO) and keep it in the garage ready to go. Throw it on when you go for a run......leave it in a dark place the rest of the time.

they're butt ugly, but I would put em in my ride! Go wheel that thing, get it all dirty and break them in. They will look like they belong.

You asked, they suck. The wife is right, ditch 'em !:beer:

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Not so computer savy, these should have been pictures of the holster!

They are better than cool. They're tacti-cool. I'd sport one on the driver's seat in black. Other than that, it's overkill. Unless you're in the military. Then it's certifiably the coolest thing I've ever seen.

With that, she needs no purse...

What is this, queer eye for the cruiser addict? 37 dudes on the internet telling you they are awesome/hideous really going to sway your decision?

They do look like some kind of S&M accessory. Do they come with handcuff rings and vibrating butt plugs?

hey but wut does it matter wut anyone else thinks.

didnt your mom tell you this over and over agianin elementry

or was its just me

Guys, guys, guys... easy on the poor gent. External validation is a common requirement for self-worth. Lets just all tell him that we like it, so he'll have an easier time convincing his wife to let him run these, then we'll make fun of him later.

It looks great, man. These are perfect.

Once you install your Tuffy center console, you won't even be able to use the inside pockets anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom