So my wife told me these were the ugliest things... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are uglier than a mud fence. Naturally, I want some, too! :)

I like them but I don't think they would work with my Beard seats. Sure beats trying to adapt a backpack with MOLLE attachments. Good find! :clap:

Let 'em go... Your truck looks like a nice build, and those things just makes it over-dressed IMO. One thing is finding army stuff and fatigues cool, another wearing the camo tux at your wedding.... Or as my dearly departed dad uses to say "its erotic with a feather but perverted to use the whole goose"

(Dont get me wrong, I'm no peace-loving hippie, I'm a former career soldier!)

*centerlineseal*

Don't tempt me... both me and my wife have those firearms, (minus) the sawed off shotgun, but she does have a Remington 870 Pump Tactical, (very sexy)

Seriously, I really like the pouches for all sorts of stuff. I know when we go camping or to the range it will prove useful. I already asked about getting a console unit, but she asked me to keep the area between the seats open, so she'd have a place to put her purse.

plus as you guys have hinted, when the zombie attack, we'll have mag pouches attached all over the place:D

Ugly as hell but also functional as hell. Except, with that many pouches, you'll never remember which one you left your s***e in!

The Rem. 870 is a very sexy shotgun. And in the 18" version, it practically is sawed off!

Man they are so ugly you should send them to me and ill make sure no one knows that you had them .But really i like them and just showed my son them. Hes wanting them for his cruiser.He just got back from Iraq and want them for his cruiser. VEry Cool. Yes its a guy girl thing.And as for covering up your seats they will protect them .I bought a new 06 dodge mega cab and bought seat covers the next day . My dog goes everywhere with me and my seats look brand new under my noe worn seat covers .

AWESOME!!!! They're so ugly, they'll match my 40!!!!

My first thought was, "Why don't you get a mil-spec Hummer?". My second thought was "Your neighbor is a redneck?" :flipoff2: I see the practical use but I don't think they go with that nice 40 build. All those elastic loops will deteriorate quickly if you go topless.

*Spangly*... I meant my wife is sexy when she is shooting her Rem 870! (yes the gun looks good to)
*Poser* I'm a GA redneck trapped in TX, my neighbors are rednecks and my wife and I own 14 guns.... the small mind comment might be true, but it really just means I live in the right neighborhood :)

Trade them for the camo ones, that way she can't see them.

Ugly but cool. Extra space for the small things would be nice rather then just tossing them in the center console and having to dig for things like my tire gauge.

Well we carry a lot of small things:

Sun Screen
Gum
Flashlights
Knives
Wallet
Camera
Camcorder
Jackets
Sunglasses
Waterproof Bible (of course it doesn't need protection from the rain)
Compass
My daughter stuffed "puppy"
snacks
etc

Plus, that area between the front seats and the edge of the jump seats is a good area to stow stuff, it's more or less dead space, especially with the floor taking that dip, so it's either throw a couple small bags crammed with gear back there or break everything out....

The best part is my Arcteryx pack accepts MOLLE gear, so when we get to where were going, I can just unclip the pouches from the truck and reclip them to my pack!

Sorry dude... I have to agree with your wife on this one. Functional... yes... but...

Black would look better on the black seats..

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom