So I'm sitting at a light and this happens.....

dieseldog

She idles just fine . . .
GOLD Star

That's some funny stuff right there . . . but tell me, why does your motor idle like chit? :flipoff2:

On another note, I can't stand hooligan bikey "gangs". Somebody almost always gets hurt in the process and it amounts to sheer stupid lawlessness. :meh:

That's some funny stuff right there . . . but tell me, why does your motor idle like chit? :flipoff2:

On another note, I can't stand hooligan bikey "gangs". Somebody almost always gets hurt in the process and it amounts to sheer stupid lawlessness. :meh:
Sounded like an out of tune Harley.

gnob

I have issues with them causing property damage.
Otherwise, not really. Bicyclist run a fúcking muck on streets too?

If "most" of the bikes were, in fact, stolen, we could talk about lack of recovery efforts....

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star

What, The Humungous and his band of road warriors didn’t register their parade?

I once put my LX in front of a vette that was trying to run an intersection from the police. He wasn’t too happy about getting boxed it. Looking back it was stupid on my part. I was living in Cali (San Diego) at the time and wasn’t caring my side arm. Who knows what kind of crazy they could have been.

Hugh Heifer

Hangin' in Virginessee.

I have issues with them causing property damage.
Otherwise, not really. Bicyclist run a fúcking muck on streets too?

If "most" of the bikes were, in fact, stolen, we could talk about lack of recovery efforts....
I do not think most bicyclists are out to just cause havoc and a danger to the public in excess of the posted speed limit. This is disrespectful to fellow citizens and dangerous to bystanders and other motorists. This is crime and if you can't see that I guess you are part of the problem.

doug720

^^^You should visit LA and see what happens when 100's to 1000's of bicycles take over streets and sidewalks, blocking traffic for a few hours.

I have seen it and been caught in the "Fun"...NOT!

We also have the rolling groups of wanna-bee's bike racers - a few to hundreds of bicycle riders who block traffic by riding in packs, running stop signs, etc.

Bicycle riders can be just as bad, and at least in SoCal, there are more of them!

Just like anything, there are good bad people in all activities.

Top Bottom