so, if you had the choice, which one ? - (virus-related)

mingles

GOLD Star
I think id take my chances with both, gm would have very poor build quality and the tesla would either light its self on fire or have trouble charging. I would take my chances with this guy, smart, Canadian and an engineer with dirty hands so he knows how to build stuff
OMG - I about spit my coffee out on the keyboard ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its like Red Green does ventilators. From the "Not to be Operated by F@#Kwits" stickers on his workbench, to the comment about McMasterbation, this guy made my morning. THANKS for posting 👍!

Its like Red Green does ventilators. From the "Not to be Operated by F@#Kwits" stickers on his workbench, to the comment about McMasterbation, this guy made my morning. THANKS for posting 👍!
those safety stickers are for sale, another favorite of mine is "don't stick your fingie where you wouldn't stick your dingie"

his other videos are good and he does a lot of tear down and inspections for tools and such

Your 1st AvE experience I take it? I have 3 subscription on yt and AvE in 1 and the one I enjoy the most.

On topic: for sure would take a AvE constructed vent on a peg board with rv antifreeze for visual references than anything built by tesla

Last edited:
Top Bottom