BaT So I am thinking about selling my 100 and... (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I really have no idea on how to price it fairly. This current madness for vehicles really adds a lot to be guessed and I am not one of those "I know what I've got" people but also want to obviously get as much as I can for it. I thought about BaT but I need to do more research on that and I'm reading if they accept it that doesn't mean it gets listed immediately.

It's an 07 with 143k miles with a lot done to it not only aftermarket goods but also factory part replacements to keep things fresh. Is there a decent place to post it up and have some constructive feedback? I don't recall seeing that here so I didn't really want to do so. Just searching for the appropriate place. I also have a 2017 and due to some life priorities changing I am considering making that my new build. Thanks.

Last edited:
BAT takes an average of 12 weeks to get the listing going. you should post your vehicle here. you will get some realistic feedback on what it's worth. Extras and maintenance are good qualities. But condition and miles are key! Also rust free. You can post your truck at whatever price you think fair, the market will tell you if its priced to sell quick or not by the amount of interest you receive or not. you can always drop the price, but making it higher is typically hard to justify.

Keep in mind there are people getting "top dollar" for their rigs, but they are patient. I still get craigslist alerts sent to my email and I often see the same ones over and over and over. I don't know if they actually get what they are asking, but eventually, they stop being listed.

It also helps your case for top dollar if you have owned it a while and can speak to any repairs personally. I always walk away when the seller has some reason why they bought it and now are selling it six months later.

I really have no idea on how to price it fairly. This current madness for vehicles really adds a lot to be guessed and I am not one of those "I know what I've got" people but also want to obviously get as much as I can for it. I thought about BaT but I need to do more research on that and I'm reading if they accept it that doesn't mean it gets listed immediately.

It's an 07 with 143k miles with a lot done to it not only aftermarket goods but also factory part replacements to keep things fresh. Is there a decent place to post it up and have some constructive feedback? I don't recall seeing that here so I didn't really want to do so. Just searching for the appropriate place. I also have a 2017 and due to some life priorities changing I am considering making that my new build. Thanks.

Kinda what I mean, take an honest approach and someone is always going to make an accusation. Thanks for your feedback, Mod. Apparently you missed the whole thing that I’m trying to research to come up with the best price and that it isn’t for sale yet. I don’t have the free time or desire to solicit anything, especially useless opinions.

Kinda what I mean, take an honest approach and someone is always going to make an accusation. Thanks for your feedback, Mod. Apparently you missed the whole thing that I’m trying to research to come up with the best price and that it isn’t for sale yet. I don’t have the free time or desire to solicit anything, especially useless opinions.
If it’s not for sale then you might have the wrong forum section. I’m happy to move the thread somewhere else - chat etc. Just let us know.

If it’s not for sale then you might have the wrong forum section. I’m happy to move the thread somewhere else - chat etc. Just let us know.
Yes, this is chat material

I’d call it “passive” solicitation

Put it on eBay for 7 days with a high reserve and see what the market says , or just list the F’ng thing BAT style - lots of pictures, chronological service history and spend, upgrades date installed and spend-

See what happens

Put it on eBay for 7 days with a high reserve and see what the market says , or just list the F’ng thing BAT style - lots of pictures, chronological service history and spend, upgrades date installed and spend-

See what happens

This right here. Let people who are ready to buy it tell you what it’s worth. Also you aren’t going to get great feedback overall on Mud because compared to the general public the majority of members are looking for a deal and willing to buy a rig that needs a bit of TLC. If you did get price feedback on here it will likely be lower than you are hoping for.

See what happens

Again, I'm not here to solicit opinions or a sale. Passive or otherwise. I didn't move it to the sale section, a mod did.

But I'm sure whatever you want to call it is meaningful for yourself.

I didn't move it here. Please lock the thread, I have better things to do than discuss motives and opinions that are not relevant or on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom