So Cal - Los Angeles Area - Windshield replacement recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, tried searching the forums for this topic, but didn't find anything. Hopefully I'll have better luck here. Can anyone recommend a shop or business that can replace a windshield of 1995 80 series? Hopefully a shop that is familiar with these vehicles and do it right the first time without any leaks etc? I've considered Safelite and a few other businesses, but kinda sketched on the reviews. It would be great if anyone could recommend a business that they have personally gone through. Thanks in advance.

Grasshopper, search technique improve you must

Grasshopper, search technique improve you must

Huh huh … my technique is no match for shaolin ( in kung fu movie voice) 😂 much appreciated

Hi all, tried searching the forums for this topic, but didn't find anything. Hopefully I'll have better luck here. Can anyone recommend a shop or business that can replace a windshield of 1995 80 series? Hopefully a shop that is familiar with these vehicles and do it right the first time without any leaks etc? I've considered Safelite and a few other businesses, but kinda sketched on the reviews. It would be great if anyone could recommend a business that they have personally gone through. Thanks in advance.

Safelite replaced mine July of this year

Screenshot_20220617-140704_Hik-Connect.jpg

Gave me a chance to pull off the arms and repaint them, not to mention getting some new wipers on.

20220618_094301.jpg

We're now in December and after a ton of heavy rainfall, happy to report not a single leak or weird wind noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom